Thursday, September 25, 2008

It seemed to be like the

It seemed to be like the
perfect thing for you and me

It's so ironic you're what
I had pictured you to be
But there are facts in our
lives we can never change
Just tell me that you
understand and feel the same
This perfect romance that
I've created in my mind
I'd live a thousand lives each
one with you right be my side
But yet we find ourselves in
a less than perfect circumstance
And so it seems like we'll
never have the chance
Ain't it funny how some
feelings you just can't deny
And you can't move on
even though you try
Ain't it strange when you're
feeling things you shouldn't feel
Oh I wish this could be real
Ain't it funny how a moment
could just change your life
And you don't want to face
what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate
can play a part
In the story of your heart...






21174

No comments: